Demandbase, Integrate unite on account-based advertising for B2B marketers
- Demandbase and Integrate have joined forces to bring account-based advertising to B2B marketers.
- The partnership combines Demandbase’s ability to identify and engage target accounts with Integrate’s lead generation technology.
- Research cited by Demandbase in a statement found 97% of B2B marketers are running or planning on running an account-based marketing (ABM) program, with 60% reporting turning target accounts into generated leads as their primary objective.
"The adoption of ABM by B2B marketers is accelerating as technology now makes it possible to market to 10 or 1,000’s of accounts at scale," Chris Golec, CEO of Demandbase, said in a statement. "The partnership with Integrate will enable B2B marketers to turn their account-based advertising programs into predictable high quality lead gen engines."
The deal will provide B2B marketers with an automated lead generation process through the two firms' technology.
In the same statement, Jeremy Bloom, CEO of Integrate, said the companies will streamline and automate prospect acquisition. "In our work with Demandbase, we make it easier and faster to receive quality prospect data that is automatically populated in your database, rejecting leads that fail to meet your criteria so you get what you pay for," he explained.
- Marketing Dive B2B marketing company Demandbase raises $30M round
- Marketing Dive Demandbase launches new data-driven B2B cloud service
- PR Newswire Demandbase Expands Account-Based Marketing Leadership