Localization services provider Alconost announces the introduction of .strings file translation with Nitro, the company's online translation platform that supports over 70 languages. Translation of .xml and .json files are coming soon!
This new feature allows app developers and marketers to translate their in-app and in-game content quickly and easily. Translated with the help of native-speaking linguists, your app content will have a natural, local flavor and will be easier for the international audience to find and use. This is critical for maintaining user retention and increasing their willingness to spend.
A professional language translation platform for gamedev companies, start-ups, and marketing managers
The Nitro platform provides its clients with fast, accurate translation and proofreading services done by professional, native-speaking linguists. The self-service mode makes it a quick but reliable solution for marketing translation tasks, be it translating a press release in Google Docs, ad copy with a set character limit, app notifications, app store descriptions, etc.
Nitro started as an online translation service that handled the translation of short texts or last-minute updates into multiple languages at once and in a matter of hours, and it is continuously evolving. Over the past year, we have implemented several important updates requested by our customers:
- Support for Google Docs translations. You’ll get the completed translation in the same Google Docs format and can be sure that all the original formatting (headings, bullet lists, pictures, links, etc.) will be preserved.
- Setting a character limit for translations. This option might come in handy when you need to translate UI or ad copy with certain character restrictions.
- Nitro API. Indispensable solution for automating your marketing translations while maintaining human translation quality!
- Export to Google Sheets. Translating in-app or marketing content into multiple languages, you might want to export a batch of the completed translations into a spreadsheet, which you can do with the feature Export.
By sending your content to Nitro for translation, you benefit from our key advantages, such as:
- fast turnaround times (less than 24 hours),
- a creative approach,
- the ability to add clarifications and screenshots to the translation task
- the ability to exchange comments with the translators,
- instant quoting,
- and affordable pricing.
We hope that the .strings translation feature will help mobile app development teams simplify and speed up their work while maintaining high-quality translations from experienced niche specialists. A lot of our clients have already implemented translations with Nitro in their regular workflows – and you should check it out, too!
At Alconost, we are constantly searching for new ideas and opportunities for further development. Our next move with Nitro is to allow the uploading and translating of commonly used files such as Google Sheets, .xml, .json, etc.
Follow us on social media to stay tuned!
Please contact us at the following e-mail addresses for inquiries about our services (including free trials), this press release, or any other information about our company.
For inquiries regarding this press release, our company, and all services other than Nitro and Nitro API, contact us at:
For questions about Nitro and its API or implementation assistance, please book a call or send us an e-mail to:
Alconost is an international company founded in 2004 by software engineer Alexander Murauski and his team. We provide translations into foreign languages and localization for apps and games, videos, and contextual advertising.
Our services were originally designed based on the founder's experience with multi-language translation and its implementation in his software localization projects. This helped form the company's mission: to help IT companies reach foreign markets.
We have localized over 1,500 projects, created over 1,000 videos, and launched hundreds of multilingual advertising campaigns.
We're proud to work with so many clients—from independent developers and small teams to major accounts such as Microsoft, Kaspersky, ByteDance, and many more.
Name Alconost Inc.
HQ 901 N. Pitt Street - Suite 170 - Alexandria, VA 22314 USA
CEO Alexander Murauski