Google's new Analytics 360 Suite aims to help measure 'micro-moments'
- Google's newly-launched Analytics 360 Suite is a set of data and analytic products for marketers based around understanding consumer behavior in the moment.
- The suite includes six products – four brand new – including a data management platform, a testing and optimization tool, and a visualization product for reports and dashboards.
- The products were created based on research with enterprise marketers on what they needed, such as visibility into the entire customer journey and more insights rather than just data.
"Google's launch of 360 Suite is hugely important -- but not just for marketers. While it does make it easier for advertisers to get a more holistic view of a customer's path to purchase, the bigger impact is that customers can now expect much more relevant, personalized content,” Andrea McFarling, director of marketing for Adlucent, told Marketing Dive.
The suite integrates with a number of third-party data vendors and platforms, and it plugs into Google AdWords and DoubleClick Digital Marketing -- Google’s core ad technology. This capability allows marketers to combine data from multiple sources including websites, audiences and customers.
"Humanized advertising is a win-win. Brands will now be able to better measure the impact that digital is having on sales across channels and reduce wasted ad spend, and consumers will reap the benefits of a much better shopping experience," McFarling said. "We have always believed that the best scenario is a world with fewer but higher quality ads, and this is definitely a big step towards making that a reality."
- Google Analytics Blog Introducing the Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Marketing Land Google launches its Analytics 360 Suite to provide better marketing measurement tools for “micro-moments”
- Marketing Dive Google rolls out new marketing tools, YouTube ad buying options