- The professional social network has added LinkedIn Company Page analytics to help marketers get a better grip on their LinkedIn campaigns.
- The analytics page is similar to Facebook Insights with reports on stats, competitors, profiling and demographics.
- The analytics launch ties in perfectly with last week's debut of Sponsored Updates and will allow marketers to quickly see which posts are working and which are not.
From the article:
"Key features of the new Company Page analytics include:
- Access to see the overall performance, key metrics and engagement of all updates in one location
- Ability to measure against your competitors and benchmark data
- Gain demographics on the followers to the Page
- Monitor trends with slick dashboards
- Dive deeper into each specific LinkedIn update."