While no one can predict if and when there will be an economic recession, a certainty is that business-to-business (B2B) brands need to be proactive to be prepared. A new e-book by Incentive Solutions, a leading global channel marketing firm, explains why a strong incentive program can sustain and grow sales during a recession—especially if it is implemented before the downturn strikes.
Incentive Solutions – a company recognized as a pioneer in the sales incentive industry that has managed thousands of B2B channel incentives since 1994 – is now offering a complimentary e-book with valuable strategies on how to “Get More Sales in a Recession Using Channel Incentives”.
“Customer acquisition costs five to 25 times more than customer retention, which clearly demonstrates that implementing or expanding an incentive program for existing channel partners is an astute choice for marketing teams on tighter budgets,” said Nichole Gunn, Chief Marketing Officer, Incentive Solutions. “In addition, incentive programs yield important data about channel partner performance and growth opportunities which will help you make more cost-effective decisions should a recession occur.”
The e-book focuses on the opportunity for brands to differentiate themselves and create personal engagement. This is achieved by offering channel partners data-driven incentive programs with meaningful, high-value rewards. The guidance includes:
- How to forge excitement and emotional connection with debit & gift card rewards, points programs and group incentive travel.
- The power of personalized, concierge rewards for high performers and most valuable clients.
- Engaging your incentive program to leverage valuable customer and sales data.
- Activating an online claims upload tool to eliminate barriers and make data submission easier.
- Using data integration personalization to build a holistic picture of your channel partners and their customer bases.
- Integrating sales and customer data to eliminate marketing data silos.
- Improving product knowledge with training incentives and creating content that reinforces learning.
“The time is now to commit to a higher-performing incentive program so that you have an edge on the competition when or if the recession strikes,” concluded Ms. Gunn. “Investing now will ensure stability later.”
To download a copy of the e-book, please visit: https://www.incentivesolutions.com/ebook-more-sales-recession-channel-incentives/
Incentive Solutions & OneAffiniti
Headquartered in Atlanta, Incentive Solutions has provided channel incentive management (CIM) services, technology, and rewards since 1994. OneAffiniti, founded in 2009, offers through channel marketing automation (TCMA) programs that help brands reach a wider channel audience and yield attributable revenue. In 2021, Incentive Solutions acquired OneAffiniti, combining their resources, services, and products into a complete channel management solution that empowers channel marketers and drives growth.