Banuba, a leading augmented reality software vendor, is set to revolutionize the beauty and fashion industry with a limited-time offer. Starting in September 2023 and extending until the 31st of December, Banuba's virtual try-on platform, known as TINT, is rolling out an unprecedented campaign - free digitization of all makeup items. This move is geared towards enhancing the overall customer experience and boosting the adoption of virtual try-on technology.
The number of stock-keeping units (SKUs) that can be digitized for free will vary based on the chosen plan. With this approach, Banuba strives to offer flexibility and accessibility to a wide range of businesses in the beauty and fashion sectors.
Free digitization pushes TINT ahead in terms of price-to-quality ratio. By providing free digitization of makeup products, TINT gains a competitive edge that sets it apart from other virtual try-on solutions. This ensures that clients can make use of the try-on technology without the burden of exorbitant costs, thus democratizing the possibilities of AR and expanding accessible opportunities for brands worldwide. Learn more about TINT virtual try-on platform and book a demo now.
Anton Liskevich, the Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder at Banuba, elucidated the company's mission, stating, "Our goal is to grow conversions and improve personalization rather than earn from making digital copies of products." This customer-centric approach shows Banuba's commitment to helping businesses thrive in the digital age.
The speed of creating virtual items is another aspect that sets TINT apart. Banuba's efficient process ensures that a new collection can be processed in under 24 hours. This swift turnaround time has a direct impact on businesses, faster digitization means quicker returns and, consequently, an increase in the overall value that the virtual try-on platform can deliver.
Banuba’s TINT includes a list of unique features:
- State-of-the-art recommendations AI: advanced AI technology provides personalized suggestions to customers, enhancing their shopping experience and increasing the likelihood of conversions.
- Ultra-realistic product representation: product rendering is so realistic that it simulates natural interactions with lighting and the user's skin, offering a true-to-life virtual try-on experience.
- Multiplatform support: TINT is accessible not only on smartphones and computers but also on in-store smart mirrors, ensuring that businesses can cater to customers across various touchpoints.
- Expanded try-on functionality: beyond makeup, TINT allows customers to try on eyewear, headwear, bracelets, jewelry, and more, making it a versatile solution for fashion and beauty businesses.
- Quick integration: businesses can seamlessly integrate TINT with their online stores in under 2 weeks on average, minimizing disruptions to their operations.
- Extensive SKU library: with over 22,000 SKUs already digitized, TINT provides a vast selection of products for customers to try on, further enriching the virtual shopping experience.
- Measurable results: businesses report up to a 200% increase in online sales and up to a 60% reduction in product returns, making it a valuable investment for brands.
Explore the transformative features of TINT here: https://www.banuba.com/tint-makeup-virtual-try-on
Banuba is an augmented reality company with over 7 years on the market, pioneering face tracking, virtual try-on, and virtual background technologies. Banuba provides software development kits (SDKs) for augmented reality and video editing, as well as ready-to-integrate solutions for virtual try-on on face, hair and hand.