Shopify and AdRoll join forces on e-commerce retargeting integration
- A new deal between Shopify and AdRoll offers marketers the capability to serve retargeted ads on Shopify’s ecommerce platform across the web, mobile and social media.
- The Shopify for AdRoll app allows marketers to upload and activate retargeting display ads without having to add special code to their websites.
- Earlier this month Twitter inked a deal with Shopify adding 100,000 new marketers to its “buy” button feature.
The new AdRoll for Shopify app puts AdRoll’s ad retargeting ability on Shopify’s e-commerce platform, allowing those users to load display ads that will follow the targeted audience across web, mobile and social media marketing channels.
Shopify merchant Jano, owner of MMO-armory.com, said in a statement, “AdRoll reminds buyers to come back to our store to complete that purchase that they were considering minutes or days earlier. Within the last month alone, we’ve benefited from a 27.8x Return on Investment from each Dollar spent on AdRoll retargeting. Among the things we’ve enjoyed the most with using AdRoll: the ease of integrating the Ad Campaigns, the measurable results, but most importantly, the incredible level of support that they give to their clients.”
The retargeting tech uses Shopify’s first-party data to serve ads on websites, mobile sites, and Facebook and Twitter. Craig Miller, Shopify’s CMO, thinks data-driven marketing, such as making use of retargeting is essential to today’s marketer telling Marketing Dive, “For the last decade, there has been a focus on the quantitative side versus the qualitative side. Once upon a time, it was innovative to have digital marketers, but now I think if you don't have that, you're missing out.”
- Marketing Land Shopify Integrates AdRoll To Activate Retargeting Campaigns
- Shopify AdRoll For Shopify